Caribou Gear Tarp

AZ to Limit NR Archery-Only Deer Tags

DougStickney

I wanted to see if you had the backbone to post his name on his forum, clearly not.
Umm I did right now I’ve done it before if you would dig it up. I clearly don’t agree with it but it doesn’t matter what I think. He made his comments on it, outcome wasn’t going to be different. I don’t see value in blowing up hunts or areas but like I said I’m the minority.

rustednuts

There is a podcast on it. I think from Jay Scott but I’m not sure. I would be curious about the numbers that @rustednuts mentioned. Maybe we have just become more effective hunters. I know the podcast didn’t name many names or any because they were his friends. They certainly took money from Arizona fish and game to promote it though. Business models and public land hunting doesn’t sit well with me. I can tell I’m the minority though.
Jay Scott is a great resource and has provided a lot of information on how to locate and kill Coues. The higher success rates are a bigger squeeze on the resource than hunter numbers. Hunter success almost doubling is going to put a hurt on resouce. If we want to cast blame, which I don't think we should complain about the guys giving glassing tips, better optics and more accurate bows.
1657046325589.png

Reactions: Oak
Leupold Banner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22swiftmg