Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

AZ leftover tags

I wish more states would reissue tags like Colorado does, that would give even more opportunity to people with flexible schedules

I know somebody that had his leftover posted to his portal today. Not me

Doesn’t say successful or unsuccessful, like it hasn’t been processed.

My left over tag was posted on my portal around 4pm central time. Wife and I got our first choices, getting less and less every year though.

Reactions: LCH
Two friends drew their leftover option. I'll be out there with them chasing Coues the last week of October.

Reactions: LCH
Still nothing. It would say I was unsuccessful if it had been processed and I just didn’t get it, right ?

Still nothing. It would say I was unsuccessful if it had been processed and I just didn’t get it, right ?

Negative, if unsuccessful nothing would show in the portal. You will just get your check and app back in a week or two. Are all of your choices currently gone on the updated list? Sometimes it takes them a few days to work through the apps and update the portal.

Negative, if unsuccessful nothing would show in the portal. You will just get your check and app back in a week or two. Are all of your choices currently gone on the updated list? Sometimes it takes them a few days to work through the apps and update the portal.

My 2nd and 4th choices still have tags available on the list. I wonder if they are just not done processing them.

It takes them several days to go through all the applications by hand, by Wednesday you should know if your portal is updated or when they release the updated list and the only thing left is youth javelina tags. The list is slow to update, they updated it twice today but they were still going through applications after the last update.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTLifer
Back