AZ application changes???

Auburnpack

Before I tie up the phone at AZ&F, could someone tell me if you can make changes to your application before the deadline?
I would like to switch hunts because of date conflicts.

Buy point guard and turn the tag in. You have to eat the tag fee but you get your points back

What if you 1) have a license that is valid though Jan 10, 2021 and 2) you bought a new license that starts on Jan 10, 2021 (same day) however you 3) put the new license on the application (the one that starts on Jan 10)...will that kick out your application?

I still have a valid license though the date of the draw but it’s not the license that was put on the application

What if you 1) have a license that is valid though Jan 10, 2021 and 2) you bought a new license that starts on Jan 10, 2021 (same day) however you 3) put the new license on the application (the one that starts on Jan 10)...will that kick out your application?

I still have a valid license though the date of the draw but it’s not the license that was put on the application
You’re ok. Your result may take longer to post but they’ll know you have a valid license.

Same thing happened to me this year and I’ve been applying for several years and should have known better. I freaked out a good bit about it as well.
I talked to AZGF today (sounds like you did too?) and they said it was fine. Application looks to your account and not necessarily the license number you put on the application. Whew!

When will you all understand that you can go buy a hand written license from sportsmans and 5 minutes later apply for a tag with that license. The azgfd website can not tell if your license ends on the draw deadline. Everything they do is non functional

Back