Arizona...what the hell

Hilljackoutlaw

So I understand Arizona has to do what it needs to do because of the number of hunters, but the timing of this new regulation release is absolute bullshit. I'm not traveling to Arizona just for a javalina but the bastards already got money for that tag and license because we had to put in before this news release!

Screenshot_20221105-091829_Messages.jpg

Glad they used my past permit money to advertise the hunt across a range of influencer platforms and then pulled the rug out from under our feet.
Hopefully everyone of them is happy with the check they cashed to help burn this opportunity. Oh well on to the next thing to blow out…

I don't disagree with the plan. I'm just pissed they bait and switched everyone. Take my money for the draws and then announce this. Should of been announced in August. Not to mention the $1600 on the CC for our lodging. Really disgusting move.

I don't disagree with the plan. I'm just pissed they bait and switched everyone. Take my money for the draws and then announce this. Should of been announced in August. Not to mention the $1600 on the CC for our lodging. Really disgusting move.
i understand why azgfd is doing this. they're responding to resident complaints but the timing is questionable at best. NR have every reason to be pissed. Hell, i'm a resident and it pisses me off

When do the 2023 licenses go on sale?

From https://www.azgfd.com/archery-deer-...r-purchasing-over-the-counter-nonpermit-tags/:

The archery deer nonpermit-tags for nonresidents will only be sold online — on a first come, first served basis — by visiting OtcArcheryDeer.azgfd.gov beginning at 12 a.m. Dec. 1, 2022. The archery deer nonpermit-tags for nonresidents will no longer be sold at third-party license dealers.

So you can probably still grab that tag if you really want it. Between ID and AZ better make sure you're not sleeping on Dec 1

Yeah they really should have kicked that can to Feb 2023.

Unfortunately Coues are a thing I just can’t quit so I will be up at 2 am on the 1st. They may be about the toughest thing in NA to spot and stalk but they are amazing critters.
Go to the superstitions, you can damn near pet them in certain areas. I've been 10 ft away, talking to them and they could have cared less. Coues are no different than regular whitetails

Go to the superstitions, you can damn near pet them in certain areas. I've been 10 ft away, talking to them and they could have cared less. Coues are no different than regular whitetails
Only smaller…like midgets…er I mean little people

This was approved by the commission back in like July. It’s not a surprise. I get following every state commission is hard but the news has been out there

Rifle hunters need to be limited. They are just jealous of us bowhunters because we can wound deer and not lose sleep.

#keephammeringevenifyouwound

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back