Anyone see AZ spring 2022 leftover list?

bisblue

Just moved states NV-Idaho and wasn't sure about chasing javelina, but now I can make it happen.

Anyone seen the list come out yet, I couldn't find it.

On a positive note got this beautiful girl at 50ish yards yesterday after bumping her at 5 climbing a cliff and putting my rifle in a bush to mantle over. Only time my years of rock climbing created tangible results!
20211112_163545.jpg

I haven't seen it yet. It will be posted on the apply for a draw page under the spring regs when it does.

Just moved states NV-Idaho and wasn't sure about chasing javelina, but now I can make it happen.

On a positive note got this beautiful girl at 50ish yards yesterday after bumping her at 5 climbing a cliff and putting my rifle in a bush to mantle over. Only time my years of rock climbing created tangible results!
View attachment 201604
NV?

One more,
How long does it usually take to post results?
If you wrote a personal check that will be your first indication when it gets cashed. They will also update the portal (eventually) to show a FCFS tag and your hunt #. They will mail back your payment and application if they ran out of tags for your selections. Usually they cash the check within a week, but with the limited entry draw going on now at the same time... who knows? the FCFS tags typically mail out at the same time as the draw tags.

If you wrote a personal check that will be your first indication when it gets cashed. They will also update the portal (eventually) to show a FCFS tag and your hunt #. They will mail back your payment and application if they ran out of tags for your selections. Usually they cash the check within a week, but with the limited entry draw going on now at the same time... who knows? the FCFS tags typically mail out at the same time as the draw tags.
Still waiting to see if they cash my check. Mailed it priority to arrive Saturday or Monday

View attachment 201604
Good job

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back