Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Anyone going to BHA Rendezvous 2023?

44hunter45

I had a great time last year. I learned a lot. Made many friends. Won exactly squat in raffles.

I booked my room for 2023 today. It is earlier this year. The dates are March 16-18 in Missoula. I'm too much of a wussie to sleep in a tent in Missoula in March.
@Big Fin and @Ben Long are presenters this year.

I had a great time last year. I learned a lot. Made many friends. Won exactly squat in raffles.

I booked my room for 2023 today. It is earlier this year. The dates are March 16-18 in Missoula. I'm too much of a wussie to sleep in a tent in Missoula in March.
@Big Fin and @Ben Long are presenters this year.
I'll be drinking beer at the Caras Park event on Friday and attending the storytelling event on Saturday. Holler and I'll buy ya a beer on Friday!

I'll be drinking beer at the Caras Park event on Friday and attending the storytelling event on Saturday. Holler and I'll buy ya a beer on Friday!
So If I park in the Boone & Crockett lot and walk across the bridge am I going to get towed? Parking downtown sucks.

Last edited:
So If I park in the Boone & Crocket lot and walk across the bridge am I going to get towed? Parking downtown sucks.
Not sure how cool B&C is with parking there unless you've got one in the books. ;)

But there's usually plenty of parking in the streets by Flippers on the south side of the river or another block or so away.

Not sure how cool B&C is with parking there unless you've got one in the books. ;)

But there's usually plenty of parking in the streets by Flippers on the south side of the river or another block or so away.
Parked in the lot across Higgins from the Wilma last year.

For the curious, here is the website, schedule, and ticket purchase.

I've got other obligations those days, but since I've missed the last couple Rendezvous I did promise I would stop by on Saturday to be one of the Storytellers. I wonder if I should change my story to one about bad pizza in Portland.
One of the most will received talks I ever gave in my professional career (college prof., air pollution eng.) was not about any cutting edge research, but about all the things that had gone wrong on various field projects. Go for it! I'm sure you'll have them rolling.

Looks like I'm missing out again this year. I'd like to make it again one day but it seems it's scheduled when I'm busy.

Why so early this year?
I used to be fairly early but I think April 1 was the goal back in day. Not sure why they chose this early. Maybe it was to avoid most spring hunting seasons. April was nice because we got in some fly fishing and the turkeys were getting warmed up.

Looks like I'm missing out again this year. I'd like to make it again one day but it seems it's scheduled when I'm busy.

I used to be fairly early but I think April 1 was the goal back in day. Not sure why they chose this early. Maybe it was to avoid most spring hunting seasons. April was nice because we got in some fly fishing and the turkeys were getting warmed up.
Well maybe they were hoping for the best weather wise after previous years. Last year on March 6th I was golfing in shorts. Currently I have a foot of snow in my yard.

I've got other obligations those days, but since I've missed the last couple Rendezvous I did promise I would stop by on Saturday to be one of the Storytellers. I wonder if I should change my story to one about bad pizza in Portland.

I'm sure it would rank right up there with the story of Big Boyer running you over with a bike or 5 alarm chili.

I hear @shrapnel is going to be there.
You're not coming Buzz?

Back