Caribou Gear Tarp

Another Colorado Ram

Rammin

Well it didn't quite happen on tuesday at 7:40 am but, it did happen. This ram was taken on thursday 9/9. After hunting a day and a half in an area that I had scouted this summer I decided to go after some rams that had relocated to the northern part of the unit. After a 12 mile ride in and a four hour hike to the top, I was able to tip this ram over at 6:30 pm. He isn't the biggest ram that I saw but I think he's a beauty. He has alot of character. I'm pretty sure he's the ram that I've posted pictures of on HT before.
Many thanks to my wife and son for allowing me the time to pursue my dream. Thanks also to Dan V. and Lloyd V. for being there with me on the hunt and all of their help. :D :D
SheepHunt029.jpg
SheepHunt038.jpg

Nice ram...congrats! That cape doesn't look too good in the bottom pic, though. :eek:

Oak

The cape is being held up by the guy on the right in the bottom pic. We tought it might look better than it dangling below, but maybe not.

Congrats Rammin! Please tell me ya got the rest of that cape rolled up behind that head :eek:

...ooops your post beat mine! Glad to see you'll be mounting those memories after all- Congrats again

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back