Another addition......

maineiac

aint the missus proud of her hubby!!Brought a 9 1/2 yo walkerdog home yesterday.He's built great for a hound that goes almost 100#.LOL He was a beardog in years gone by and got an amazin ped(which dont mean crap to me).Aint been hunted in years either.Bounces out to the end of his chain like he wants to be a hound again.LOL Guess he's gonna be,or he aint eatin what I feed.Tobey,Terra lookin at him with that gleam in her eye.ROFL Gonna run him on some bears and if he makes it thru the fall good,if he dont,least he gonna go outa this world rememberin what he was bred to do.He's barked so much so long,he aint got much voice left.Usta sit on the porch an listen to him and wonder.Well the wonderins over.LOL So Bo the shovelhead walkerdog is now residin at the graveyard kennels.LMAO Oh yeah,stud service is free for now.LOL

good for you Maineiac
Maybe he lives a few more years now he has a reason to.Tell Momma she ain't seen nothing yet.I can see you with 10 or 15 head bye the end of the season :D :D

Yessuh Dale,your dang right you'll see me if I own 10-15 head ,cause I'll be livin in your dogyard in a teepee.ROFL Aint he ready to go huntin.You oughta run him on your huntin grounds before you cut yours loose.Let the old bustard run all the mooses an coyotes and deers outa your way.LOL

My pack doubled in size this weekend. I bougt a pup on Saturday. Another male walker. If I keep this up a will have a nice size pack of dogs in 3 years. I am going to have to buy at least one more trained dog this year if I want to get going good.

John

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back