Am I crazy??? Would you go?

nrpate05

Hell yeah, I just got back from my honeymoon in Argentina and Chile. Do some fishing in Bariloche when you're there. Enjoy!

Gr8bawana

Sounds like a great adventure and memories for a lifetime. Good luck to you and your buddy!

wllm1313

I had 48 hours notice for my first big game hunt which was spring bear in Idaho... sometimes you have to just jump at an opportunity. Hope you come back and have some good stories to share.

Reactions: LCH

Elkwhisper

24 hours later I am sitting in a Buenos Airies McDonalds having some breakfast and waiting on our last flight to Patagonia. Will be at the ranch this afternoon, where we will be setting up a rifle with the new Sig BDX system. Hope to get some cool video for work of how this system works using the Tactacam FTS (Film Through Scope). Hopefully we are into the mountains and on some stags by tomorrow night. I'll do my beat to keep you guys posted.

Attachments

Steelsearchin

This is awesome!!

I gotta tell my brother and friends to up their game when it comes to spontaneous phone calls. Best of luck!!

EYJONAS!

Not crazy but not sane at the same time. I'd go but at this point in my wife i'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a home to go to when I returned.

Europe

yes, Yes, YES--and have and if I wasn't so darn old, would again! LOL

You will love it ! Beautiful country and hunting Red Stag in Argentina is less expensive than N.Z. The real plus, IMHO, is you will be traveling most of the way to and from on horseback. Since I always enjoyed horseback riding that was also a neat part of the trip.

If time permits ask to borrow a shotgun and go dove hunting--be sure and have something for a sore shoulder afterwards LOL

Have a great time and best of luck on your hunt