Airport Executive Raided and Killed By Feds

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti government/police conspiracies are awesome. Just a FYI…The 6:00 AM time means it was a knock and announce warrant. Additionally, a no-knock warrant would have been served by a SRT/SWAT team. There is a lot of wild speculations from a couple posters on this. I know many ATF, FBI, and DEA agents and they are great people. After over 27 years in state and federal law enforcement the anti-law enforcement sentiment is getting old. The facts of the investigation determine when and where the warrant is served. In most situations, LE will not take the suspect into custody in a public place if the suspect is know to be armed. However, please ignore the obvious facts and carry on with the tin hat conspiracy’s.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever.
George Orwell, 1984

In a nutshell per the article: He purchased over (edit) 150 guns and sold some (all) of them legally by way of private party transfer, which does not utilize backgrounds checks (over a period of 3 years). Some were sold 24hrs after purchasing privately for himself. A few (6?) of those sold firearms may have been used in crimes, and some may have been sold to prohibited persons. No proof of arrests of those prohibited persons was given at this time, or proof he sold it to that exact person, or if they sold it afterwards to the prohibited person. He also sold gun(s) to 2 undercover agents at a gun show, and was behind a booth at a gun show selling guns. Possibly falling under FFL laws? Again, no proof of a crime yet. So they raid him in the worst way possible with a pre-dawn no-knock warrant (constitutionally questionable). He opens fire at unknown intruders, they fire back killing him (at hospital later). Innocent until proven guilty shot dead by the ATF.

Moral of the story:

If you are a private citizen following your state laws about selling firearms privately, the ATF may raid your house by busting down the door unannounced before dawn, and kill you.

If you are the ATF, you can straw purchase guns, run them across the border Mexico for the cartels, defy congress, and retire suckling the teat of the taxpayer you fleeced and )&"$3d.

How is this related to a hunting forum? We use guns to hunt animals, obviously, and we purchase them in many different ways, including private party sales (not in my state unfortunately). As the government targets legal gun owners through continuous violations of the second amendment, its extremely important we pay attention and fight back. The actions of a tyrannical government causes unnecessary harm to the free citizens of this country - emotionally, physically, and monetarily - all of which are being used to take away our inalienable rights.

Was Byran Malinowski breaking the law? Was it to the extent that a no-knock pre-dawn raid of his home was warranted? We need to pay close attention to the facts presented because as of now, they do not add up to the deadly force used.

A little known change to law enforcement terminology (not in every jurisdiction). Instead of armed AND dangerous, denoting a separation between the two, it has become armed IS dangerous, leading to the possible use of deadly force for any interaction with an armed individual. Let that sink in and this case makes more sense.

In the coming response to him buying and selling within 24hrs - you cannot put a time limit on a right. That was just upheld when a judge struck down the 1-gun per 30-day limit in CA. It was his right to buy and sell it. Thats not a straw purchase unless the money is being funded by the 3rd party. Will be a point to follow in this case.
6 of 150, if true, being used relatively quickly in criminal activitymakes me glad this guy is not flipping guns in my community. Also tells me not everyone should be a frequent gun seller.

In a nutshell per the article: He purchased over (edit) 150 guns and sold some (all) of them legally by way of private party transfer, which does not utilize backgrounds checks (over a period of 3 years). Some were sold 24hrs after purchasing privately for himself. A few (6?) of those sold firearms may have been used in crimes, and some may have been sold to prohibited persons. No proof of arrests of those prohibited persons was given at this time, or proof he sold it to that exact person, or if they sold it afterwards to the prohibited person. He also sold gun(s) to 2 undercover agents at a gun show, and was behind a booth at a gun show selling guns. Possibly falling under FFL laws? Again, no proof of a crime yet. So they raid him in the worst way possible with a pre-dawn no-knock warrant (constitutionally questionable). He opens fire at unknown intruders, they fire back killing him (at hospital later). Innocent until proven guilty shot dead by the ATF.

Moral of the story:

If you are a private citizen following your state laws about selling firearms privately, the ATF may raid your house by busting down the door unannounced before dawn, and kill you.

If you are the ATF, you can straw purchase guns, run them across the border Mexico for the cartels, defy congress, and retire suckling the teat of the taxpayer you fleeced and )&"$3d.

How is this related to a hunting forum? We use guns to hunt animals, obviously, and we purchase them in many different ways, including private party sales (not in my state unfortunately). As the government targets legal gun owners through continuous violations of the second amendment, its extremely important we pay attention and fight back. The actions of a tyrannical government causes unnecessary harm to the free citizens of this country - emotionally, physically, and monetarily - all of which are being used to take away our inalienable rights.

Was Byran Malinowski breaking the law? Was it to the extent that a no-knock pre-dawn raid of his home was warranted? We need to pay close attention to the facts presented because as of now, they do not add up to the deadly force used.

A little known change to law enforcement terminology (not in every jurisdiction). Instead of armed AND dangerous, denoting a separation between the two, it has become armed IS dangerous, leading to the possible use of deadly force for any interaction with an armed individual. Let that sink in and this case makes more sense.

In the coming response to him buying and selling within 24hrs - you cannot put a time limit on a right. That was just upheld when a judge struck down the 1-gun per 30-day limit in CA. It was his right to buy and sell it. Thats not a straw purchase unless the money is being funded by the 3rd party. Will be a point to follow in this case.
Ruby Ridge vibes on this ATF hack job… there are boat loads of deserving felons yet they always go after guys like this who are sort of in the grey zone? Why?

@utah400elk Thought I read it was no-knock, edited my post to update that. My mistake.

Given this man's standing in the community, Id wager him opening fire was in perceived self defense against an unknown (to him) threat. I doubt he purposefully fired at LE, and I hope we find out the truth from body cams which LE should have been wearing, and had turned on.

As far as tin foil hats go, had to retire mine after all the conspiracies kept coming true. Id be the first one to stand with our law enforcement for what is right, and the first to stand against them for what they do wrong.

Think about this: He sold guns legally to people who, to his best knowledge, were legal to own guns. The liberal so called "gun show loophole" with no background checks, private party transfer. So because he sold too many guns, too quickly for the ATF's standards of personal sales vs commercial, they raid his home and kill him?? What prohibited persons did he sell to?? There better be some serious proof. Selling to 2 ATF agents isnt even illegal. ATF didnt write the laws they claim he broke, they defined them to a different standard than whats written it seems.

Now if he's funneling guns to cartels and felons, thats another story. Maybe hes just taking away business from the ATF's side hustle and they eliminated the competition, as fast and furious as they could... wheres my tin foil, need a new hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back