Yeti GOBOX Collection

A big bull is down

RIP big guy. I would volunteer to go pack his head out and look for the other side for the park to display. Looks like there are rumors the head is already gone and possibly was destroyed by the park to prevent someone from grabbing it

No retirement home in the wild. You get crushed by a falling tree or slide off a trail onto a ledge or hit by lightning or attached then eaten as take last breaths. Or, one of us punches a tag. RIP Mr. Bull. You were one in thousands.

I’m a flatlander but it amazes me that mountain lions kill mature bull elk. If that’s what happened.

Definition of iconic
1 : of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an icon. 2a : widely recognized and well-established b : widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence

I would bet there was not a bull that was more posted and and recognized on social media the last three years.

Definition of iconic
1 : of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an icon. 2a : widely recognized and well-established b : widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence

I would bet there was not a bull that was more posted and and recognized on social media the last three years.

So you're saying the firebull is slippin?

Definition of iconic

Spot on. Even I knew of this bull and I’m from Montana. Possibly the most photographed wild bull ever. People will talk and remember him for many years. Definitely an icon

Not a big fan of anthropomorphism. Also not a big fan of animals being readily on display for people who don’t put in the work.
That was one hell of an elk though.

Umm, wasn’t it in a National park? The tourists didn’t put in their work to see it? Haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back