6 days to hunt

mdcrossbow

Anyone still out there ? Long season coming to a close for bow hunting the 30th.

I will be hunting for a few more doe's in back yards. I still have my 2 buck tags left to fill but that seems unlikely.

I am gonna try tomorrow evening and see if I can get lucky. This late in the season I subscribe to the "if its brown its down" theory....Otherwise know as the "freezer shot".

I had 5 doe's 40 yards out this evening but they would not jump the fence to come visit me. As I was pulling away they were standing at the fence with big bright eyes as my head lights passed over them . Tomorrow is always another hunt. I'm looking for the yearlings at this place. There are some big bucks I let walk this year and will hunt them next year. I really do not want to accidentally take one LOL.

Good Luck MD

Maryland pays I think it's $400 per deer to the snipers. Only cops and park police are on the team.
This really sucks. The MBS has been tring to get the State to open these lands that they want deer removed to bow hunters but they say no and would rather use our taxes to pay to have deer removed.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back