Yeti GOBOX Collection

5 Fresh today..(pics)

YoungBuck

Dad and I found these today
Big brown I found has over 20" mass and a 4" eyeguard....weighs around 3 pounds...will know for sure tomorrow
As it lay
Big405.jpg

End of the day
Feb2705.jpg

YB

Congrats on your finds YB. Now go out and find the match to the big 4 with all the mass.

Well since they are in my room....the room is stacked full of antlers...and not all of them are in there...just from last year....all the other ones are in boxes in the gun room and sitting outside my window...and in the garage...and in the green house. Doesnt bother me though...my mom gets pissy with me every once in a while if they get too outa hand...she wants me to go buy a storage shed that will go outside so I can put them all in it.
YB

LOL... who was the Hottie you brought to the banquet ? I'm guessing she likes your Bone ?

lol moosie nice find on sheds look good i dont know if all states u get money ofr sheds here u can it pays well :cool:

LOL that was my girlfriend.....and i belive she likes the bone...haha
Moosie you said you wanted to try shed hunting sometime...well anytime you wanna go we can go find some spots! Just let me know!.....IdahoBugler wants to go too...so we can all go try and find some news spots or something...I know of a few that might be pretty good
YB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back