Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

300,000+ Acres of Public Land in Minnesota and Wisconsin Are “Landlocked” By Private Property

@joelweb In WI, did you pull in all the lands enrolled in the Managed Forest Law program that provide the public access to those private lands and what would show as landlocked public lands? I realize this is an at will program, but for the vast majority of MFL enrolled lands, which are owned by industrial timberland owners, the tax rates in the state essentially force enrollment.

@joelweb In WI, did you pull in all the lands enrolled in the Managed Forest Law program that provide the public access to those private lands and what would show as landlocked public lands? I realize this is an at will program, but for the vast majority of MFL enrolled lands, which are owned by industrial timberland owners, the tax rates in the state essentially force enrollment.
If I had to guess, I'd say 90% or more of the reports findings of WI landlocked lands are actually not landlocked. Since the MFL has terms of either 25 or 50 years, its a pretty long term deal for public access.

This is -enter some hunting/conservation group name- and any other group of assholes that blast us with their “urgent needs for funding” could step up and get us access! I exempt RMEF from this ridicule. RMEF is one of those groups that does not misuse excessive funding for lobbyist fcukery and I also make this claim without a current RMEF membership!

Very good advice. I had similar problems years ago. I lost my job in Norway and I lived with my girlfriend at her house, but suddenly she decided she wanted to break up with me. I was 19 at that moment. So I moved to Manchester to my relatives where my fathers brother worked and had his business there. For almost half year I worked there, and he started to promote me little by little, but I was tired of big cities sounds and walls, cars - everything is the same daily. I had already about 75k British pounds saving, here also includes my car and bike + many other things I sold in Norway (it’s very expensive to have a car there). So I decided to travel, and Asia was my first Idea. I visited Malaya, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, India and stopped here. I live now in a small village, we have here internet but nature is number one. The beauty is out of this world. All thanks to hrex.org as they guided me and showed all the available land properties I could afford. I have a local girlfriend, she knows a little English and I’m learning their language. Total freedom.
Joanne, are you also a Nigerian prince? Get out of here you spammer scum!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back