.22 silencer

802flyfish

Looking to purchase my first can. Can anyone comment on Otter Creek Labs? Their recently released .22 can seems to have favorable reviews. Will pair with Ruger 22/45 Lite. P

Looking to purchase my first can. Can anyone comment on Otter Creek Labs? Their recently released .22 can seems to have favorable reviews. Will pair with Ruger 22/45 Lite. P
Don’t know anything about Otter Creek but I will say do your research and buy quality. I went cheap on my 22 can, and I got what I paid for.

I have a Silencerco Sparrow. No complaints. No input on Otter Creek

Thanks for the input. I couldn’t find any negative remakes about Otter Creek so pulled the trigger on their Titanium .22 can. Heading to the Kiosk tomorrow. Silencer shop stating less then 6 months..

Thanks for the input. I couldn’t find any negative remakes about Otter Creek so pulled the trigger on their Titanium .22 can. Heading to the Kiosk tomorrow. Silencer shop stating less then 6 months..
They said that when I filed over a year ago. Then it was 8. Then it was 12. I'm hoping before next fall. Good luck!

Don't be like me and wait a year for your first 22LR suppressor and then wish you had just ordered a do-it-all 30 cal can for the really loud rifles.

By all means get a nice 22 can, but that should be in addition to a nice hunting weight 30 cal can.

Good to hear. They have some comical descriptions on their website. Now I’m debating a can for my 300 win mag..

Back