2022 Spring Bears

Mato

perhaps he was just visited the parking lot food truck for some protein he just hammered digest prior to his ascent.......:)

Greenhorn

I would like to have a beer with this guy - so many questions. I once saw a small bear while walking the dog on drinking horse side, never crossed my mind to grab a rifle, much less that full battle ready Sitka model backcountry system with long range 6 creedmore and 45 acp for close dispatch/defense.

woods89

I would like to have a beer with this guy - so many questions. I once saw a small bear while walking the dog on drinking horse side, never crossed my mind to grab a rifle, much less that full battle ready Sitka model backcountry system with long range 6 creedmore and 45 acp for close dispatch/defense.
Some tattoos and ominous looking facial hair are all he's lacking to complete the look.....

Scott85

I don’t understand why he could go in up by fairy lake.

gouch

At the risk of ruining somebody’s secret bear hunting spot, the Bozeman M today. Keep hammering.
View attachment 223329 View attachment 223330
Dang, that guy reminds me of a lieutenant I knew in the army. (Everyone referred to him a "Turkey"... long story) Especially the way he is rubbing the back of his hand as he walks. Turkey always did that. Can't be him though because he would be in his seventies, and it can't be a descendant because there is no way that guy could have ever found a woman that would breed with him.

Hem

Bet he got a standing ovation marching up the trail.
The "piece" pushed my attitude to critical.
No,...the tucked in pants ...jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: JLS

wllm

Bet he got a standing ovation marching up the trail.
The "piece" pushed my attitude to critical.
No,...the tucked in pants ...jeez.
Thank god for the side arm, never know when you will be beset by unruly yoga moms or a ferocious french bulldog.

• Haha
Reactions: JLS
Yeti

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sand Meadows