2021 Montana NR Combo Draw Odds

Kiwi

I’m applying for a MT non resident combo licence this year so interested to see the draw odds from last year.

Noticed a big difference between 0 vs 1 point odds and also the listing of 3 point odds.

09A0DA21-CF55-4178-A48F-406212A82DC6.png

Last edited:
Having 0pts they leave 20% of the tags for people with 0pts. I said it 2 years ago that 0pts would soon be the best odds. Didn't think it would be this quick or this drastic though.

It’s only going to get worse . Now the rich get to buy 2 pp per year. My days of hunting Montana are about over . Sadly

I feel bad for the ONE person with two points who didn’t draw the big game combo. Sheesh.

Anyone know how many additional combo tags were actually given away in this year’s outfitted hunter freebie special?

Last edited:
Having 0pts they leave 20% of the tags for people with 0pts. I said it 2 years ago that 0pts would soon be the best odds. Didn't think it would be this quick or this drastic though.
This was my advice to a friend’s uncle who wanted to come hunt MT next year but had never applied before and has no points.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back