Yeti GOBOX Collection

2016 Howa Catalog

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
If you are interested in the new offerings from Howa, below is a catalog link where you can request one. If you click the order link below, they will ask where you heard of Howa Rifles. Hopefully you will remember the name of that, uh, what's his name, uh Randy guy who shoot their rifles. :eek:

http://legacysports.com/order

Or, you can view it online by clicking below.

Howa.jpg

Andy, the President of Legacy Sports (parent of Howa), is one of the most creative guys I know. If any of you have ideas you think would be useful in the hunting world, let me know and I will pass them on.

As an update, they had hoped to have left-handed models in production for 2016, but that is not yet complete. Sorry for you lefties.

I like a lot of their offerings. However, I'm more into outfitting the boys right now and they are both lefthanded. I did not see anything there to indicate they are making LH rifles/actions yet. It was leaked last year that 2016 would be the year they would. Any update/info for southpaws?

You can never have enough water closet reading....and I don't mean that in a disparaging sense.

This maybe a repeat post due to site issues, but I just wanted to say I got my Howa catalog and spent some time ogling the new offerings. I took it to the office today and everyone was impressed with the guns Howa is putting out these days. The Yote camo rifle is really tempting me. Doesn't every guy need a rifle that looks like it's wrapped in coyote fur?
YOTE.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back