That's definitely your opinion on the matter. Coming from someone who was in somewhat of a similar situation, I feel differently than you. People make mistakes. Mistakes are meant to learn from and accept. Mistakes were made regardless of how you feel towards this very well known elk hunter, who...
My thought: Had I not shot it (being that I was trespassing) the animal wouldn't have died. It was wasted because I was unable to utilize any meat from it. I understand both sides of the coin, but it was my mistake. I am truly happy that I experienced it though. Its the most pivotal point in my...
Because the meat couldn't be salvaged and it was taken on pvt property. I disagreed with it as a kid, but completely agree with it now. The warden and the judge made the right decision in my opinion.
Here's my personal experience... i killed my first bull in Montana when I was 21 or 21, broke it down and hung the meat overnight to pack out the next day. Wolves and coyotes got to the quarters over night. The warden was called in and came to the scene in investigate. Come to find out, I was...
BSU struggled against FCS South Dakota last night. Im not sure if it's a sign that SD is FCS championship material, or BSU is overrated this year. The close game against the Ducks just might mean the Ducks really suck this year.