Recent content by pwrwgn57

  1. P

    NAPF Crowdfunding Montana Pronghorn Research

    Giving this a bump as we’re coming up on the end of the month. Chance to win a sweet rifle.
  2. P

    Elk hunter is elk hunting, more news at 5.

    Tagging @jdf as I think he's out there archery hunting in 501. Also, I believe @BootsontheGround18 is close to that area.
  3. P

    Gas/Fuel Price and hunting plans

    I was thinking he's driving a dually to spend that on tires. I just priced out 295 70 17 for my 2500 and they're $400/tire. As for the fuel pricing, unless it goes into the $8-10 range, I'm not changing any plans. I'm driving from eastern PA to central CO in 2 weeks for elk. Looking at the...
  4. P

    North American Pronghorn Foundation Online Raffle

    I won the Maven 15’s. Will come in handy this fall for CO elk.
  5. P

    Rawlins Late season

    Stayed there in 2018, wouldn’t want to stay there again. Plenty of other options in town.
  6. P

    Burris Veracity?

    Following, as I won the same certificate at our local banquet.
  7. P

    Greetings from Pennsylvania...

    Let me know if you have other questions, happy to help if I can.
  8. P

    Group 1 passengers

    I think that is anxiety by people who don’t travel alot. It’s like the Group 4-8 people on American who cluster around the gate before the boarding even starts
  9. P

    New here

    Welcome from eastern PA.
  10. P

    Greetings from Pennsylvania...

    Also, both SGL’s you listed are in the Special Regulations area, so be sure to read the regs. Straight wall cartridges or shotguns only.
  11. P

    Greetings from Pennsylvania...

    PGC hands out a lot of doe tags in 5C but public land is limited and there’s a lot of hunters. Less crowded during archery but still busy with other users and small game hunters. A lot of public land to the north in the Poconos. Both SGL and State Forest. Zone 3D.
  12. P

    Unit 68/681

    I sent you a PM.
  13. P

    Greetings from Pennsylvania...

    Welcome. I’m just to the north of you in the Lehigh Valley.
  14. P

    Colorado GMU 501...help?

    Sent you a PM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,132
Messages
2,250,843
Members
39,098
Latest member
MuskegMunitions
Back
Top