I, too, used an angle grinder on a pan. My grandmother's old 11-inch iron fry pan. It was not rusty; it had been in use for over 100 years. For the last 50 years, by me. I got a glass-top stove 6 years ago. The pan was getting SO crusted on the outside that I was afraid it would scratch the top...
I voted for a big bore; you never know when THEY will clone a T-REX, and it'll get away. I have a DBL and a 3" mag and a 3.5 12-gauge. I end up using the DBL if I'm walk hunting. The 3" is a pump; it's handy. The 3.5 is an auto. It kickes!!! I seldom use it with 3.5 ammo. I reload and can...
Just a thought, is there a reason that you want it suppressed? If it's, you don't want ear protection? With a supersonic round like what will NOT be quiet. It will be less, yes, but not quiet. If you hit your shot, the antelope will never hear it. You will still need hearing protection.
And the...
The only gun I ever sold was the first one I ever bought... I was 12, and I worked to save money, snow shoveling, mowing lawns, and doing a paper route. Many years later I guy I worked with for years needed a rifle for his kid who was just starting. I sold it at 30% under the going price, and I...
I have a 22 Creedmoor Ruger American Gen 2 with a 20" barrel, 1x8 twist. I'm shooting ELDM 80 gr bullets at 3320fps. It shoots VERY well, prairie dog out to 400 yards +. But it has the factory muzzle brake. There is little recoil, so the brake is not really needed. All the people I shoot with...
I've seen many grizzly, none looked like a black bear. Try opening the close Pic with lens and see what mister Google calls it. The head is no way dished and no pronounce hump.
I'd shoot it in a heartbeat. It's a brown-phase black bear. Even at that range, you would see 4" claws. When you see a grizzly, there is no doubt. Like if you think it's a wolf but not sure, it's not.