Recent content by brushcreek

  1. B

    More rage bait: Grizzly claiming your elk and getting a ticket for waste?

    but animals had already scavenged it? sounds ridiculous to me
  2. B

    More rage bait: Grizzly claiming your elk and getting a ticket for waste?

    I get the trespassing ticket but how did he get you for waste of game??
  3. B

    What are you guys paying for gas?

    3.49 Benton, Arkansas
  4. B

    Maine Moose draw today

    Did you guys see where Kyle Busch drew a maine moose tag?
  5. B

    Like him or not...

    I’m interested to see if he can keep it up against really good teams. My hunch is no based on his record in the finals
  6. B

    NM applications

    I some how drew elk and antelope non-resident. both are rifle hunts. Unit 5B ELK Nov 7-11 and Unit 18 for Antelope Sep 26-28. Did not really want to draw two tags but here we are lol.
  7. B

    Older Original Lead Sled

    I've used them for years, never had a problem. I do not add extra weigh though
  8. B

    Anyone every HUNT Canada?

    Newfoundland Moose in 2016
  9. B

    Elk….Bow or Muzzleloader

    that's nonsense for those that practice and know their weapon
  10. B

    Elk….Bow or Muzzleloader

    never had a misfire or problem at all in 15-20 years
  11. B

    Elk….Bow or Muzzleloader

    75? not even close to reality with a modern muzzleloader and some time at the range
  12. B

    Elk….Bow or Muzzleloader

    40 years ago this would make some sense. With modern muzzleloaders, complete non issue.
  13. B

    Elk….Bow or Muzzleloader

    muzzleloader. elk hunts are a serious investment of time, energy and money. Give yourself the best chance for success and still hunt the rut.
  14. B

    Late season spike with sidelock muzzleloader

    cool hunt congratulations!
Back
Top