King for a day, what would you do?

Your math is a little off. 14% growth on 1.12 million is not 1.16 million. This actually helps your numbers!

MN has 3/8 of 1% sales tax dedicated to conservation. It generates well over $100 million per year and has been very successful.

Although I like the concept, you might need a good plan on how to sell it to people who are elderly, do not value conservation, or those with big families.
He’s king. Let him cook.

50% income tax rate for first 5 years as a resident of Idaho if moving here from CA, UT, WA or OR. Maybe some type of nasty property tax penalty also, especially if building a new home on previously undeveloped land. Also penalize them to no hunting, fishing or voting for 5 years

I'd make all you SOB's go back to school and be forced to pass history, civics, gov't and economics.

Bunch of hoodlums, beatnicks and hippies.
You'd be exiled to MSU, where you would teach a course called "The Golden Ratio: Guns, Women and Whiskey".

50% income tax rate for first 5 years as a resident of Idaho if moving here from CA, UT, WA or OR. Maybe some type of nasty property tax penalty also, especially if building a new home on previously undeveloped land. Also penalize them to no hunting, fishing or voting for 5 years
Also consider "Jus primae noctis", although that might backfire?

He’s king. Let him cook.
He is right, it is off.. it should be around 1.27 million people, inturn bringing it to around $192 million in generated income. That was for sure my bad. But I'm king so I'd have some other people doing all that math.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back