MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2024 Wyoming MSG Draw

got 38 cow moose....gonna need some love from yall
I had that tag last year. Lots of fun. The hardest part was finding one with out a calf. Lots of area to scope out. I arrowed mine end of September. Once early October rolled around the cows seemed to be easier to find with out calves.

rented a house in saratoga...im 69 two buddies 72 and 62 ...wondering now if were gonna need atvs or just 4wd pickup...we are all experienced hunters but dont wanna pull atvs 700 miles if we dont need them

rented a house in saratoga...im 69 two buddies 72 and 62 ...wondering now if were gonna need atvs or just 4wd pickup...we are all experienced hunters but dont wanna pull atvs 700 miles if we dont need them
You can make the hunt as easy or as hard as you want. My stalk on my cow was about a mile and she ran across a forest service road and died 50 yds from where we got the rigs.

My place is in the FoxPark area and we would drive around and spot from the road near the creeks, willows, and aspens. Then plan stalks accordingly. When the rifle opens up in early October I saw lots of people get their tag filled not to far from a road.

An atv or side by side would take some beating off of your truck. But most of the roads are fine with your truck.

You’ll have to hit me up as you get closer to coming out. I spend way too much time in the woods from August to November. I’d love to help out.

You can make the hunt as easy or as hard as you want. My stalk on my cow was about a mile and she ran across a forest service road and died 50 yds from where we got the rigs.

My place is in the FoxPark area and we would drive around and spot from the road near the creeks, willows, and aspens. Then plan stalks accordingly. When the rifle opens up in early October I saw lots of people get their tag filled not to far from a road.

An atv or side by side would take some beating off of your truck. But most of the roads are fine with your truck.

You’ll have to hit me up as you get closer to coming out. I spend way too much time in the woods from August to November. I’d love to help out.
thank you and i will!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back