Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming's Gold [Solar/Turbine] Rush

What do you assume the size (in area) will be? I have a feeling you might be overshooting.
Both solar farms combined will be able to power 771,000 homes – three times the number of homes in Wyoming
Figure that's a good load of private land leased solar footprint. 1.2 million solar panels spread over 3500 acres.

Figure that's a good load of private land leased solar footprint. 1.2 million solar panels spread over 3500 acres.
I read that article last week. Interesting to see if this actually happens. I doubt it will, with the economic clouds on the horizon. All that energy to run "carbon neutral" data centers.

Montana helping out WA.

Montana helping out WA.

I can already hear the Washington Coasties blame their power outages on the wind not blowing in Montana.😁

I can already hear the Washington Coasties blame their power outages on the wind not blowing in Montana.😁
Oh yeah, as a user of the electricity, I'm certainly going to complain. But it's using battery storage so maybe I won't have to. And the wind in Rapelje doesn't blow for only 4-6 days every year on average, so I feel like I need to have a back-up item to complain about.
Side note, Avista announced it will have rolling blackouts when we get wind and fire danger is high. That was going to happen irrespective of source.

Back