Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Mexico Privatization. Nuthin like it

I don't think that's even close. 12-13% more likely.

Thank you for digging in- I saw estimates of 20-50% in my quick research so I went with 50% to be safe.

Your data would suggest that as many as 85% of Montana benificiaries are not hunters. That is very important context when we discuss things of this nature.

Balkanization of hunting presents a huge risk. There is strength in numbers.

Thank you for digging in- I saw estimates of 20-50% in my quick research so I went with 50% to be safe.

Your data would suggest that as many as 85% of Montana benificiaries are not hunters. That is very important context when we discuss things of this nature.

Balkanization of hunting presents a huge risk. There is strength in numbers.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/0cMyHfgwvGQTOZekxm" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Is this just NM residents opining? I wonder how NM hunters would feel if CO says no cow elk tags for NM hunters, can’t hunt certain state lands in CO as a NR and sliced bull elk tags for non-guided NR by 70%?

Did a quick look thru open gate properties in our state. NMGF only list 20 of them and not a single one is open to elk hunting. So my question is if landowners truly are so worried about elk damaging their property and eating to much grass why don't they put it in open gate? They get paid to have open gate property. Is it cause they can make more money selling their elk permits instead? I'm guessing that the answer? Can you not be open gate and get eplus permits both? Still not a fan of unit wide tags. My buddy was in a gila unit last fall hunting elk and they were hunting some national forest next to a unit wide ranch for elk. Gates were locked up and no hunting and no trespassing signs were up all over and it was elk season. I'm not here to say either side is right or wrong I think both sides have issues and there's something that needs fixed. But I don't believe either side has the right and completely perfect answer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back