First Post!!

Our season starts the first week of april.
If I get one first would you like me to send ya a picture then you could post it as yours?
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

Chambo, you may have to since my season usually starts the second week in April.

I think we need to get some sort of pool together for the biggest turkey. Take the weight + beard length + spurs = big turkey contest. What do you guys think?

I won some nice pack's from--www.questhuntingpaks.com--I dont turkey hunt so if any of you turky hunter's want them email me with a address and ill send them out to the first person.There is a Box call pak,Multi-slate pak,Reed pak/belt,Reed pak /vest,Striker and Slate pak.They are really good quality but it's not something Ill use now and Id like to get them out to people that know what they are and help this lady that is trying to start up a business.Just let me know what you think about them and let other's know about them if you like what you [email protected]--Thank's

[This message has been edited by Muledeer4me (edited 12-15-2000).]

HEY!! NO FAIR!!
MD4me, Does Mt Boomer get ALL of them? I want a recount or something.
MB,
Your on dude! My season starts before yours, but I won't let that stop me.Hehe Besides, I have plenty of old pictures without dates on them! We can have a pot, as long as it isn't Moosie's pot. He might get embarassed if we take his. SR

Mountain Boomer was faster on the draw,I got his email this morning and (the check is in the mail)No the pack's are in the mail that's right it's the pack's are in the mail.Have a good one.

------------------
Debbie

SR, lets come up with some rules for the pot and start it. Say a dollar per person and the winner takes all? We would mail our money to a neutral person. The weights and lengths will be on the honor system. All turkeys must be posted. How is this sounding so far??? Any other suggestions??

[This message has been edited by Mountain Boomer (edited 12-18-2000).]

MB & SR , im in on the turkey pool sounds like a hoot! im not sure if weight should be an issue due to the fact we all hunt different birds, an eastern weighs more than an osceola or a rio!?!?! but thats getting tachnical a good ole gentlemans bet is good with me! let me know the details??

I gues I'm late foe the paks......sniff, sniff!
I didn't tell you guys....but they called me turkeyslayer before my deerhunting overode the call.
DS

deerslayer,

Putt..putt,putt.....putt.
Remember the turkey calling at the mini gathering?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Oh what fun!!!
smile.gif

Chambo, from what I here about the mini gathering all you managed to call in and bag was a red head from NC...
smile.gif
She wont score worth a dime in our contest. Maybe next time you will call in one that wears spurs and dips skoal. I am sure she would have hair on her chest, but we would d@mn sure need pictures for proof...
smile.gif

Good assessment Boomer!

And Chambo, I DO remember! That was great!... and you sir, are quite the master of wild animal sounds!
Chambo put on an exibition of animal calls with only his mouth, Quite impressive, I must say!!!
DS

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJS4KIDS
Back