Yahoo fantasy football

Not sure what I was thinking but apparently the strategy I went with was mostly pick players from the lions and the bucs
The Lions have a great offense! The Bucs? It’ll be an adventure. Their wide outs seem to keep performing in spite of predicted drop offs since Brady retired.

Bucs probably have 1 of the best wr tandems in the league for the past decade or more. It’s been the QB play that’s sucked!
Matt
St. Brown is a Mighty Mouse. Who can route against the Lions?

Last edited:
Anyone get the draft report? Checked email and Yahoo league via app. Neither had the draft report. If someone received, mind posting it here?

Missing 3 as of right now,
Matt
Seems to be a constant challenge that may range from honest, out of town - hunt scouting to, well...

For sake of our HT family, I imagine it's an honest oops / outside cell service since entering and completing the draft.

In the future, maybe to (re)join, pay the Scheels g/c w/in two days of knowingly entering the league. If not, open it to one of the people waiting for a spot to open?

I routinely dream of playing again. Hilarious dreams of being a broken adult that forgot my helmet at home, but somehow am supposed to be playing a Highschool game. Nothing is better than a chilled Friday night under the lights.

My son gave it up… He’s a senior and captain on the wrestling team though!

IMG_0243.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back