Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The Rinella Effect

Are they really? I found the one I bought to be full of boujee recipes that were impractical to make and not that great. I've found a lot better recipes on blogs.
I liked a lot of them.
Things I wouldn't have known about or thought of that were surprisingly good.

I do agree though that I've found a lot of good recipes online.

Matt openly called out Randy on some podcast not long ago. I can’t recall which one as I just saw a short clip. Either way he seems to be doing a lot of social media against social media. Fight fire with fire.

I don’t watch too many hunting shows these days because I get depressed by the fact I don’t hunt much anymore. I just watch Karen freak outs and cooking videos on YouTube.
Yeah the guy using social media and selling merch on social media to complain about others using social media. Biggest nut sack of them all

I'll say, I took a Vietnamese sausage recipe from ME.....that sumbitch is good.

This one will make a rutted up MD taste good

Big game hunting is mostly a spectator activity nowadays. 10% people hunting and 90% people experiencing vicariously through videos of the 0.1% of people filming.

I drank a lot from that well. It’s entertaining as shit, but it’s toxic to everyone. No more for me. No Newberg or Rinella, or really much of anyone else for about a year and a half now. I wish I had quit sooner.
Same here.

Have any of you guys noticed what happened to opportunities in Alaska as a result of the big names influencers especially……GoHunt: Well, if you ever wanted to go to Kodiak to hunt for more than one deer, that’s gone if you’re not a resident. More than likely your opportunity to go hunt Caribou out of Kotzebue are gone or extremely reduced. Finally, if you’re looking to put in for black bear tags in Southeast Alaska, well you definitely have more competition than ever before and each year is more difficult.
I’d say Huntinfool pimping out their caribou options and Kodiak deer hunts has had 100x more impact than anyone else. They are booking a shit load of people for those.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back