Yeti GOBOX Collection

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

I know, right? It’s been consistent above 70% this year. Sure looks like it’ll test $700 again.
DECK? The RSI was 17 on April 22, price was $804. No one wanted to buy this stock then. I will put it on my watch list, but technicians will say the gap from $950 to $1000 on earnings last week will eventually be filled. Timing is the hard part.

I know, right? It’s been consistent above 70% this year. Sure looks like it’ll test $700 again.
I've shared in the past two primary research tools I use (TOS (Now Schwab)) RSI and Ichimoku... When the stars align it often beats a coin flip. :)

I've shared in the past two primary research tools I use (TOS (Now Schwab)) RSI and Ichimoku... When the stars align it often beats a coin flip. :)

I have been looking at that tool off and on since you mentioned it. You are clearly smarter than me because I can't figure it out. It seems like a momentum indicator, which doesn't fit my style of looking for trend reversals, but I don't get what the lagging lines do. Even the write up says you can hide some of the lines, so 🤷‍♂️

I have been looking at that tool off and on since you mentioned it. You are clearly smarter than me because I can't figure it out. It seems like a momentum indicator, which doesn't fit my style of looking for trend reversals, but I don't get what the lagging lines do. Even the write up says you can hide some of the lines, so 🤷‍♂️
the idea behind RSI is great though to reduce false RSI indicators, the Ichimoku cloud helps. Initially, when I began using Ichimoku, I stayed simply with the cloud, hiding the other indicators. Most trading platforms make this option available - least TD, now Schwab TOS has this function. Here's a video that discusses how RSI and Ichi compliment each other. It's brief and intended for the cloud itself. Once that is down pat - begin tinkering/including the other indicators. Nice aspect It combines multiple indicators versus searching out individual indiators and making them play nice together. It takes a bit though one foot in front of the other and the multiple indicators used in Ichimoku work as extra layers to help that coin flip... slightly. :)

I should add: I've only involved my use of this for day/swing trading. I believe your interest is in mid/long term. We may be looking at the value from different glasses.

Last edited:
Looking for dow 35k
I refuse to speak Dow. :ROFLMAO: Had to convert that to S&P. Seems like you think we are giving up all YTD gains and even some of December. The economy would need a a solid kick in the sack to get there. June 21 will be the tell. Lots of call options stacked across the curve on that date. If we get there I will find a way to be a buyer, which is probably why we won't get there.

Because I'm wearing knickers today.
I joke, but no way GPS is worth anywhere near $28/sh unless knickers became the next fad. Will watch this stock to short later. If you are worried about the market, you have to short the consumer. Market is expensive, but today I took off QQQ short and added XRT short. Overall, still overweight US stocks (trading around volatility) with the balance in 2yr bonds. It's not for the faint of heart.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back